Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cheerful Entry- Hello Revamp!

I am LOVING our new porch set up and best of all it was done on a shoe string budget of $14!! So cute and inviting...before it was drabby, brown and frankly...nasty looking. Now it is cheerful and bright! What I did: Found a book case from our living room (relocated it's contents) and moved it to the porch (it is now our classy shoe holder). Next, I took my cheerful yellow vase with white blossoms from my fireplace and placed them on the shelf in the corner to add some interesting detail. I then moved my sign and a couple of other goodies that I found around the house to the porch display. Lastly, I found a beautiful potted flower pot at my local grocery store for 12.99 + tax that just gave that pop I was looking for. and voooaaalllllaaaa! Yay! Tip of the day: If you are wanting to dress up a drabby space..search your home for little treasures;-) I bet they are there!
Need Designing advise? I'd love to help! Email me a picture of your dilemma at: sarah_mcmullen@live.com
Cheers!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment