Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Road Trip USA- Review

I have already mentioned in a previous post about Road Trip USA, Created by Confessions of a Homeschooler , but I have loved the curriculum so much I thought that doing a more details post was necessary...because...it's just plain awesome;-) What is it? It is a US Geography curriculum(with a history option as well) where the kiddos take a journey around the USA!! It is so fun. Here is a picture of the girls binders:
Each Lesson includes: Historical facts behind each state, Fun Facts, Recipe to cook with the kids, postcard crafts, activities and many more fun things too!! Here is a picture of our Delaware Bridge craft:
This is one of those...didn't quite work out the way I had envisioned...kinds of experiences. I utilized what we had around the house so the color of my yarn etc is not exact, but it was still really fun for our first project together. If you are looking for a fun Geography/History Curriculum I highly recommend that you visit Confessions of a Homeschooler. Here is the link to the curriculum It 's so fun! and affordable;-) Happy Homeschooling! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment