Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Simple Mermaid Themed Birthday Party

 My little Punkie Brewster wanted a Mermaid themed Birthday day. After last years big birthday extravaganza we decided to just do a family birthday this year. Throwing parties on a budget is hard! But, it is 100% possible. This tablescape cost me $10. For the table cloth I used two Curtain Panels that I had and laid them each on half of the table to create one look. I then ran tulle down the seams. It was a lot of fun! For present time we did a scavenger hunt which turned out really cute and made her present opening experience last a little longer. Of course she chose the menu all day and got to call the shots;-) All in out it turned out cute!
We always do a doughnut on their birthday morning. Centerpiece is burlap, tulle, various shell fish decor feather etc.


xo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment